Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

August currently

It's that time again.....I'm linking up with Farley for another edition of currently! This post is gonna be short, because I'm in NYC & I neeeeeeeeeed to get off of my computer and explore!  So, here goes....
Let me summarize:  I'm in New York for these next 2 weeks, thanks to a grant from Fund for Teachers...YAY! 
My colleague and I will be here attending the Columbia University Teachers College, learning all the ins and outs of Readers & Writers workshop.  I am #pumped ! Monday can not come soon enough. 
BUT our weekend is still upon us, so I must go out and enjoy this amazing city!  Coffee is first on my list, and shouldn't be hard to come by.  
These are the last 2 weeks of my summer, and I'm determined to enjoy all 14 days of it!!!!!!!

#grateful


3 comments:

  1. I hope you got explore Times Square! New York is such a vibrant city. I've heard about the Columbia University Teachers College reading and writing workshop. I hope you will blog about it!
    Chelsea
    Fifth Grade Wit and
    Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, what an amazing experience to be in NYC & getting some major professional development at the same time! I look forward to another blog post (hopefully) detailing your learning from the experience. Have fun!

    Nicole
    Going Places in Fourth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! What a cute blog! I can't wait to go around and explore! I love NYC. I hope to back ASAP! Hope you posts lots about your conference-sounds fun!
    Courtney
    Ramona Recommends

    ReplyDelete