Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Christmas in July #1


I give...I love a #sale !!!!  I'm joining the ladies over at bloghoppin.com to post a Christmas in July Sale!
I'll post a different item each day that will be 20% off.  Stop on by and take a look!
Today, I thought I'd start with aback to school item.  One of my favorites....The Kissing Hand.  Click the link or the pics to take you to my store!
  
This is a scavenger hunt meant to be a follow up to the read-along story.  I always use it the first week of school.

The kids follow Chester's clues to familiarize themselves with the locations and staff in your school!

This year, I even added some recording sheets to make the experience more interactive! If your kids aren't spelling yet, I included some word cards that can help!




Low on ink?  No problem, i also included some black and white printer friendly copies.

I hope you and your students have fun getting to know your school!
Best of all, EVERY Kissing Hand Hunt is on sale!  (Editable, QR Codes, and Spanish)
#backtoschool

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog through The Teaching Circle and am totally in love! I love the colors and fonts on your blog design. And the Kissing Hand is one of my favorite books! On my way to your store now :)

    A Teaspoon of Teaching

    ReplyDelete