Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Five for Friday (er, Saturday)

Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party hosted by Doodlebugs Teaching, where you post five random things from today or this past week and on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at the bottom of this post in the linky tool.Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog. 

Random will not even begin to describe my posts this week.  Hopefully, you make it to the end.....I posted my most favorite pic EVER in my 15 years of teaching!!
Mobile Dairy Farm
The Mobile Dairy Farm visited my school this week.  Oh what an adventure!!  Basically, it's a trailer.  With a cow. And a grouchy farmer.  He would bark at our kids for talking (understandable, they were talking,) but he was sooooo monotone I honoestly don't blame them.  My other favorite was when he asked for questions, they would ask, and he would yell at them because "I answered that in the beginning, obviously you weren't listening!"  
Sounds exciting?!  Basically, he's explaining cows, and how we get milk....to a bunch of 5th graders with spring fever.  He kept repeating the word "teat"  and pulling on the cows udders.  Imagine how that went with a group that also received "the talk" this week!  Oh the giggling!!  


"The talk"  
Ohhhh.....the boys and girls had their "talk" this week.  I don't think the giggling and whispering has stopped since.  



It's that "project time of year.....this is so true & cracks me up!!
This reminds me of "bad teacher"  This time of year.....I wish!
Lastly, I am thankful for my wonderful team! We work well, have fun, and collaborate,  I couldn't ask for a better group of teachers to work with!!
Of course, here's another pic from our trip to SeaWorld of one of my most favorite 5th graders....
This pretty much sums up our whole trip :) 
#teacherproblems 






2 comments:

  1. Love that last picture!! The fifth graders at our school took their Sea World trip on Friday, too!!! I think they all come back exhausted, especially the teachers!!

    Katie :)
    KTP: Keep Teaching and Planning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are great!! There's nothing worse than a field trip or presentation where the guide/presenter has no tolerance for kids. Makes me wonder why they chose that aspect of the profession!

    ReplyDelete