Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Fund for Teachers, hipster water, and a sale.......

     What am I #obsessed with right now?  Not taxes, that's fo' sho.

Well, with my knee on the verge of being halfway back to normal; I'm all about getting it back into shape.  6 weeks of nada-zip-zilch movement has left it a weak, lifeless blob.  I'm a work in progress, but I'm on the mend!  I'm back to hydrating, and that means water. Lots of water.  I get kinda bored with agua.  The other blog I stalk, Blogilates.com, just came out with a new water diffuser.  Looks legit.  I'm a sucker, I ordered one.  Hey, I need all the motivation I can get!  Check it out, she even posted a youtube video with a recipe for your fancy-hipster water. It even comes with her cheeky sayings, I of course, chose purple AXE EM!
     What else am I obsessed with this week?  Planning my summer!!  Miss Salinas and I just found out we were awarded our grant through Fund For Teachers!  
If you haven't heard of this organization, check them out.  They award thousands of dollars each year to teachers.  Start thinking about your pitch for next year & get that application submitted! 

     I can't tell you how excited we are about this.  We will spend 2 weeks in New York at Columbia University to attend Lucy Calkins Reading & Writing Institutes.  
WOW.  I am in awe of all the awesomeness we are going to take in!  Part of the grant will be a video blog on the shenanigans (learning only, of course) during the 2 weeks we are there.  So, y'all will definitely be kept updated.  

     In honor of what we're all looking forward to today.....taxes being being all said and done; I'm jumping on the bandwagon and throwing a sale!  
Stop on by, look around & cruise all the sales going on today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment